Terms and Conditions
1. Definitions and Interpretations
1.1 In these Conditions:
• "These conditions" refers to the official terms and conditions of this document and (unless the context otherwise requires) includes any special provision or condition in a written document agreed by both passengers and service provider.
• "The passenger" means the person who hires the services, or who uses the services, or who enters the vehicle with the consent of the person or company booking our services.
• The Service Provider” means 'Quick Minicab'.
• “The Contract” means the contract that includes the provision for the booking of driver and Quick Minicab service under these conditions:
• “The Service” means the transportation service commencing for picking up passengers from the Pickup ad address and driving them to the destination by following these conditions:
2.1 In making a Booking via this Website Passenger must provide accurate Details and are responsible for any failure to do so.
2.2 if passenger fail to provide accurate information while making booking, service provider will not responsible for that.
3.1 You can make a booking using our website, Mobile App or communication via email, WhatsApp, phone. You will receive a booking confirmation via email.
3.2 while making booking make sure to mention correct postcode of your pickup and destination.
3.3 Customer needs to provide correct flight details while making a booking for airport pick up. Without flight details, the driver will follow the booking time and the driver will not be able to wait/adjust pick up time in case of flight delay.
3.4 In case of making change passenger needs to contact customer support number via call, email and WhatsApp.
3.5 Make sure to choose correct vehicle according to your luggage and number of passengers
3.6 If you are confused in selecting right vehicle, please feel free to ask us our team will help you.
3.7 if passenger fail to select correct vehicle while making booking, service provider will not responsible for that.
4 Terms of Carriage and Waiting time
4.1 The price of the service is based on the time of travel and the booked time. The passenger is required to book the airport transfer service according to the check-in time of their flights or provided guideline by the airline.
4.2 The driver meant to wait 10 minutes on all the local journeys and 1 hour on all the airport pick up journeys. If the time goes beyond respective time, then the waiting time charge will be £25/1hr applicable on all the journeys.
4.3 We are not responsible for any loss or damage to luggage of a passenger. Passengers will be responsible for their luggage to ensure for its proper loading/unloading. Service provider or its contracted or sub-contracted driver reserves the right to refuse any passenger for the trip if the passenger has excess luggage that can lead to driving difficulty and is unsafe.
4.4 Passenger booked vehicle by request. Some of the Luxury cars like Saloon carry maximum up to 4 passengers and 2 luggage. For carrying a large number of passengers & luggage are available to book as per required (To know about the luggage limitation and vehicle type visit vehicles).
5. Cancellations / Cancellation charges
● 24 hours prior to booking = not charged.
● Between 24 hours and 12 hours prior to the booking = 50% charged.
● < 12 hours prior to booking = 100% charged.
● Any change of the pickup time < 24 hours prior to booking = 100% charged.
● If customer do not show up or fail to contact the driver or the office within 30 mins for non-airport pick up and 60 mins from the flight land time for the airport pick up, the job will be treated as no show and full amount will be charged.
6. General Applications
6.1 The service provider will not be liable to the passenger for the breach of contract for any kind of delay in delivery or any failure in delivering the service if it is due to any cause that is beyond service provider reasonable control.
6.1.1 Natural Disaster, flood, explosion, fire or accident.
6.1.2 War or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition;
6.1.3 Acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or matters of any kind on the part of any supra-national, governmental, parliamentary or local authority.
6.1.4 Traffic accidents, traffic hold-ups, traffic congestion;
6.1.5 Strikes, protests, lockouts or other industrial actions or trade disputes (involve third party or employee of the service provider);
6.1.6 Flights delays or cancellations.
6.1.7 Technical problem, power failure, breakdown in machinery or computer system;
7.1 No waiver will be provided by the service provider to the passenger in case of breach of contract or any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision;
7.2 If a competent authority held any provision of this condition invalid or unenforceable then except that provision the validity of other provision of this condition will be not affected thereby.
7.3 These Conditions shall be governed by and construed by the laws of England.